- Prescription Pricing
- Dental Services
- Hearing Services
- Physician Services
- Mental Health
- Sleep Therapy
Save 30-50% on Everyday Medications prescribed for mental health, birth control, impotence, and chronic conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, ulcers, reflux, and asthma.
How many prescriptions will you save 30-50% on?
Download the complete list of medications and co-pays.
Prescription pricing based on 30 tablets or per package.
Members of Genrus United have access to free, fast, and convenient province wide prescription delivery across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland. We’ve designed our delivery service to save you time and make it easy to get your medication.
Pharmacy counter service is always accessible at any Genrus pharmacy partner location across NS, NB, NL, and AB. If choosing the convenience of delivery you can always speak to a pharmacist. Our pharmacists are happy to answer your questions or provide advice. We’re here for you when you need us.
Low-cost dental care in Colchester County Nova Scotia is here!
Genrus United members can access up to 15% savings on everyday procedures through from Bible Hill Family Dentistry. Available to anyone!
It’s easy to save – just show your Genrus membership number and receive:
• 15% off Dental cleanings with a minimum of 2 units of scaling
• 15% off Fillings
• 15% off Teeth Whitening
• 15% off Extraction
• 15% off Braces/Clear Aligners (Free Consultation)
• 10% off Crowns (laboratory costs excluded)
• 10% off Root Canals
• 10% off Veneers
Bible Hill Family Dentistry: 241 Pictou Road, Bible Hill, NS, (902) 895-6300
A healthy mouth is an important part of your overall health. Brushing and flossing everyday is not always enough. A regular check-up and cleaning by a dentist will hep you stay healthy and avoid disease.
Hear More, Spend Less! Good hearing health is vital to staying engaged with the people we love. Genrus United members can now benefit from hearing care at lower prices and affordable solutions through our Hear Right Canada partner.
Genrus United members in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Alberta have access to the following hearing health benefits:
- Free $80 audiology evaluation – no obligations
- Free care and maintenance for your hearing devices every 6 months
- 40 batteries for just $10 (all sizes)
- Up to 30% savings on hearing aids
- Interest free financing with no credit checks
Show your Genrus United membership at these locations:
- Unit 15 – 912 Cole Harbour Road, Dartmouth, NS, (902) 406-2413
- Suite 202 7907 Highway 7, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS, (902) 406-2413
- Newfoundland Hearing Health Centre – Toll-Free Number: 1-888-745-5933
- 10 Gibson Drive, Mount Pearl, NL, (709) 745-5133
- Suite 105 57 Thompson Street, Clarenville, NL, (709) 466-5503
- 12526 – 132 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB (780) 760-4008
P: (902) 406-2413 | F: (902) 406-2415
Genrus Health offers fast and easy 24/7 access to a physician or nurse practitioner in the comfort of their own home. No more having to spend hours at emergency or a walk-in clinic for treatment because you don’t have a doctor, or you can’t get an appointment.
Genrus has partnered with Inkblot to provide 3 free sponsored hours of confidential and convenient video counselling and mental health support.
Getting started is simple.
❶ Fill out a short assessment.
❷ Match with qualified counsellors based on your needs and preferences.
❸ Book a free consultation with the counsellor that fits you best.
❹ Get confidential counselling when and where it suits you.
Get the right care. Without the wait. Anytime anywhere.
Snoring? Constantly Tired? Genrus United members have access to savings on sleep apnea devices from our supportive partner the Breath Factory.
Please call 902-404-6545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Take Home Sleep Tests
- 20% off CPAP Devices
- 20% off CPAP Masks
- No Interest Payment Plans available
The Breath Factory has 2 locations to serve you in person
- 15 Dartmouth Road, Bedford, NS
- 4 Forest Hills Parkway – Forest Hills Family Focus Medical Clinic. Cole Harbour, NS
Or call 902-404-6545